Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Living on a Prayer

Yes, that it the irritating song that is going round and round and round in my bloody head all because I thought to myself "Ooh, it's June the 15th, we're half way there".

Anyway, despite annoying Bon Jovi songs dominating my day, I managed a 4 mile run at lunchtime (well, almost - 3.96 - but that's because the Garmin saw a little cloud in the sky and got all scared and stopped concentrating). Did 1.6 yesterday and 1.05 Monday but have had no time to blog them.

Tonight I shall be going skating at Rollerworld in Colchester and pretending I am a teenager again, so fingers crossed I still have the use of both legs tomorrow and am able to do the second half of Juneathon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Ooh (something something um, aire..) Ooh Ooh livng on a pray uhr.

Wish I was more of a Bon JOvi fan, but thanks anyway!

Christian said...

Hello,

I apologize for contacting you using your comment form, but I could not find any other means of contacting you on your website.

My name is Christian, I am a Web analyst at a UK company called Discovery.

http://www.discovery.uk.com/

We provide training and qualifications to fitness industry professionals.

Our company are currently attempting to expand our reach on the Wold Wide Web.

Your website, emmavinyard.blogspot.co.uk, has come to our attention.

We were wondering if you would be willing to accept a guest post from us that you could publish on your blog? We could have it written by one of our experts on a subject of your choice, it would be of high quality and add value to your website, and you would retain full rights to it.

We would also promote the article to our large social audience on Facebook and Twitter, sending many visitors to your website.

Alternatively, if a guest post does not sound like something you would be interested in, would you entertain a purchase offer for a backlink in the sidebar of your website? We are willing to pay for links from quality, relevant websites.

Does any of this sound like something you would be interested in?

I hope to hear back from you.

Thank you for your time.

Christian.

Peter said...

After reading the first paragraph, now I have the same song going on in my head. Have fun rollerskating!